FREIGHT RAILCAR REPAIR
Nowadays the railcar repair business of Novotrans consists of 5 high-tech enterprises that provide the complete range of repair services to rolling stock of Holding Company and cars of other owners:
- Kashira Railcar Repair Plant LLC, city of Kashira, Ozherelye station on the Moscow Railroad
- Novotrans Kuzbass Services LLC, city of Prokopyevsk, Prokopyevsk station on the West Siberian Railroad
- Biysk Railcar Repair Plant, city of Biysk, Biysk Station on the West Siberian Railroad
- Railcar Rapir Company, Taiturka settlement, Belaya station on the East Siberian Railroad
- Baltic Railcar Repair Plant NOVOTRANS, Leningrad Region, village Volosovo
Beneficial geographic location of Novotrans railcar repair enterprises was the key factor for the development of material, technical and production base of our depots and made them business leaders in the national industry.
Total production capacity of railcar repair enterprises of Novotrans Group:
Total car repairs –
75,000+ per year.
Total major repairs of wheelpairs –
82,000+ per year.
Improvement of existing and introduction of new production technologies allow us to carry out repairs with minimum downtime of railcars in the non-operational fleet.
Over 2,500 specialists with regular and advanced training carry out the effective daily work of Novotrans repair enterprises.
Novotrans’s mission is to provide our customers with a full range of services for repairs and maintenance of rolling stock with the best price-quality-term ratio and strict compliance with traffic safety requirements.
In our activities, we are focused on long-term success and stable results. Our goal is to contribute to the development of the Russian railcar repairs market by introducing innovative technologies, increasing our own operating efficiency and productivity, and complying with international quality standards.
Цифровизация вагоноремонтного предприятия
Скачать презентацию по автоматизации технологических процессов по ремонту и учету